Thursday, February 11, 2010

Welcome

I'd like to welcome you to my very first blog. If I had known how easy it was to set one up I would have done it a long time ago. I had tried to make a website about my family tree a few years ago but couldn't get the hang of html so gave up. I didn't find out until recently that I didn't need to know it to have my own blog.
I love to scrapbook, make cards and research my family tree. As time goes on I want to share my layouts, cards, favorite websites and a bit of my life with you. I hope that you well enjoy coming to visit.
I have recently joined some yahoo groups that talk about scrapbooking. I'm really enjoying chatting with all the wonderful people who belong to the groups. Later today I am going to joining in on my first cyber crop with one of those groups. This group has different scrapbooking classes that you can join in on including paper piecing, doing a Book of Me (BOM), teaching tips and tricks on using a cricut and ideas for making layouts. Esther one of the wonderful ladies in the group makes amazing tear bears and other animals which she sells on Ebay and she is going to show me how to make one at the cyber crop today. I am really excited about that. I have everything I need to make them but just can't get the hang of doing it. I want to make some for my grandsons scrapbook pages so I can't wait to get started.
I guess thats all for now. I'll let you know how the cyber crop goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home