Sunday, February 14, 2010

Making a tear bear


I'm sorry I haven't posted for a few days but I have been busy Scrapping. As I mentioned in my earlier post I was taking part in a cyber scrapbooking crop. I joined the crop for several hours on Thursday and had tons of fun and laughs. Esther one of the owners of the yahoo group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ScrapBookingClasses/ took the time to teach me how to make Tear Bear's. I had lots of fun doing it and although he is not perfect I don't think he turned out to bad. If you would like to see some of the tear animals Esther makes and sells you can check out her blog here . I will be posting later today to fill you in on what I made at the scrapbooking class I took over the weekend.

4 Comments:

At February 15, 2010 at 7:48 AM , Blogger Cheri said...

Don't sell yourself short...I think he look perfect.

 
At February 15, 2010 at 1:35 PM , Blogger Diane N said...

I agree!
You blog is looking great, too.

 
At February 17, 2010 at 6:00 AM , Blogger Betty Anne said...

I'm so glad you liked him.

 
At February 18, 2010 at 8:51 PM , Blogger Louella said...

I DO think he is adorable!!! I'm going to try and make one of those too! Your doing a wonderful job on your blog, is this your first time? Maybe someday you could give me some hints on how to do it! I don't know how. Louella

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home