Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love Quotes

I love to collect quotes that I can use on my scrapbook pages. Here are a few of the LOVE ones I have found.

Love Quotes
“Finding love is like finding one answer to all of your prayers. ~Jennifer Regimbald~
“You know you've found love when you look in their eyes and find yourself. ~Monique Patton~ “Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.” ~Robert B. Browning~
“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” ~Winnie-the-Pooh / A. A. Milne~
“It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.” ~Agatha Christie~
" As the ocean is never full of water, so is the heart never full of love." ~Unknown~
"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." ~Judy Garland~
“There is a dime a dozen...Then there is one in a million...But baby, you are once in a lifetime.” ~Victor Rodriguez ~
" We are, each of us angels with only one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another." ~Luciano de Crescenzo~
"I don't want to live. I want to love first, and live incidentally." ~Zelda Fitzgerald~
"To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides." ~David Viscott~
“Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one.” ~John Keats~
I believe that to truly Love, is the ultimate expression of the will to live. A heart that truly loves is forever young. ~Unknown~ To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.” ~Unknown~

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home