Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Today is a special someones birthday



This is an engagement picture of my son Jason and his fiancé Amy.

Today Amy turns 22 and I wanted to wish her the very best of birthdays. Amy and Jason have been dating since they were 13. In May 2008, when they were both 20 years old, Jason was in a car accident which left him a quadriplegic. He is paralyzed from mid chest down and although he does have use of his arms he will not regain use of his fingers.

Amy had just finished college and had gotten a new job but she put everything on hold so that she could be with Jason to help him in his long recovery. Jason has accepted his disability very well and I have no doubt that Amy's love for him is what gave him strength and such a positive attitude.

Amy really is a very special young lady. She is one of the most caring, loving, supportive and mature people I know. She not only was there for Jason she was there to support me also and I don't know how I would have handled it all if it wasn't for her. I have always wanted a daughter and Amy is not only like my daughter and she is also a wonderful friend.

I hope that you have a fantastic birthday Amy because you really deserve it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home