Monday, May 24, 2010

The Sunshine Award


A few days ago, a very sweet lady presented me with the Sunshine Award. I have been so busy working on all the challenges that I haven't had a chance to post about it so I wanted to do that now

The sweet lady was Denise who I met in one of my yahoo groups and we became fast friends. She is so good to always check my blog and leave me sweet comments and this is the second time she has passed on an award to me. I love visiting Denise's blog Lala's World She has such wonderful layouts and cards and I just love hearing all about her two little munchkins Nick and Lara. You should go and visit her, I know you won't be disappointed.

Okay so the rules of the award are to send the award to 12 blogger's who brighten your day. I follow several blogs so it was hard to narrow it down but here are the ones that I picked.

The first two are ladies I met in the Yahoo group "Scrapbooking Classes" and they just started blogging. They are doing such a great job and I enjoy going to visit their blogs. Please go visit them and give them a little of your love. The last 10 are the ladies from the Let's Scrap blog hop. I originally became a follower of their blogs because I had to in order to compete in their blog hop but I have continued following them because I love their blogs. They definitely brighten my day when I go to see them. So without further ado here is my list of the 12
blogs.

1. Mary - Mary's Scrapping and Stamping
2. LeAnn - LeAnn Creates
3. Susan - Paper Daisy Dreams
4. Cori - Creative Chat
5. Deb - Sendable Sentiments
6. Jean - PAGESINTIME
7. Sally - Sally's Challenge Chatter
8. Rosalie - Fivetulips/5 Tulps
9. Scarlett - Scarlett's Scrapoirs
10. Carolina - Scrapping Nomad
11. Nana - Younique Reflections
12. Kristie - Scrappy Days

I really hope that you will go to visit all these wonderful ladies so that they can brighten your day to.

Hope your week is starting out great and Happy Scrapping.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At May 25, 2010 at 10:28 PM , Blogger Scarlett said...

Aww Betty Anne! You don't know how much this means to me.... and especially tonight!! I have a had some rough days and this just brightened them all!! Thank you so much! I look forward to visiting you now too! :0)

 
At May 26, 2010 at 5:13 AM , Blogger Kristie said...

Thanks so much Betty Anne, you really made my day, my week, my month! Thanks for all your kind thoughts and words. I really needed a pick me up this week and you have given that to me! Much love~

 
At May 26, 2010 at 5:08 PM , Blogger Cori Kozak said...

Ooooh, what a nice surprise!! Thank you so much Betty Anne! You are so sweet!! I really appreciate your thoughtfulness and all of your kind comments! Your blog looks great - by the way!! Happy Scrapping!! :)

 
At May 27, 2010 at 3:53 PM , Blogger LeAnn said...

Thank you so much!

 
At May 27, 2010 at 6:21 PM , Blogger Chelsea said...

Congrats on your Cute sunshine award and congrat's to all the ladies receiving it from the sweet Betty anne

 
At May 30, 2010 at 5:26 PM , Blogger Betty Anne said...

You ladies are very welcome for the award, I so enjoy checking out your blogs.
Thanks so much Chelsa for you comments, you know I love your Blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home