Thursday, May 6, 2010

When I grow up I want to be a little boy.....

Here is another layout I did for a Let's Scrap Challenge.




The pictures are of my oldest son Andrew playing in the park when he was 2, 4 and 22. I was having a problem coming up with a title for it so asked some folks in my Heritage Scrapbooking group for some suggestions. As always they came through for me. There were two I really liked and couldn't decide between them so used them both.
Elaine sent me "When I grow up I want to be a little boy..."- by Joseph Heller and Gail sent me "Nothing changes the handprints just get higher" author unknown. Aren't they just the greatest quotes. Thank you to Sharon and Cyndie for your great quotes also. You Gals are the best.

Hope you like the layout.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At May 7, 2010 at 7:05 AM , Blogger D said...

Oooh, I love this layout! What kind of paper is that? Gorgeous! That is awesome that you have pics of Andrew playing on the playground at 22!!! LOL. Did you show him this and tell him he's on the web?!

 
At May 7, 2010 at 8:54 PM , Blogger Betty Anne said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my layout. The paper is Bo Bunny but exactly sure of the name of the particular paper. I showed him the layout and he thought it was cute but didn't tell him I put it on here LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home