Monday, May 17, 2010

I Have Been So Busy Scrapping

Wow I have been so busy scrapping I haven't had a chance to do any blogging, lol. So I'm going to show you a couple of layouts and a card I made.
The card was made for another Let's Scrap NSD challenge which was to decorate a card with a basket and to also decorate the inside of the card. Last year I found at a garage sale a dresser scarf that had two beautiful baskets of flowers made of ribbon on them. When I saw it I knew I wanted to use it some how in my scrapbooking. So I used one of the Baskets of flower's for the front of the card and then another design on the dresser scarf for the inside. I really like how it turned out



I also made a couple of layouts for the blog hop. The first one I used for Nana's challenge which was to use a Let's Scrap Sketch and do some sewing on it and I also used it for Kristie's challenge which was to use Green and Yellow in the layout.

The picture is of my two boys when they were 4 and 1 1/2, so was taken about 21 years ago. It was always one of my favorite pics of them.
The next layout has my favorite picture of my grandson when he was 3 months. He just had his first birthday a few days ago. I combined a couple of the challenges together for this one also.
The first one was for Rosalie's blog which was to scraplift something from a layout that was done quite sometime ago on Let's Scrap. The other challenge came from Scarlette's blog and it was to do the layout using Monocromatic. This is the second time I've tried a monocromatic layout and it was a little easier this time around.

Will I guess I better get back to my scrapping table. I still have 3 more layouts to do for the blog hop (hmm wonder if I can combine them all into one), also the weekly sketch and weekly challenge on lets scrap and have to have everything done by Thursday night. So I think I'm going to be a very busy lady for a few more days.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At May 17, 2010 at 8:12 PM , Blogger D said...

Well, you certainly got busy! Love (love love) the flowers on your card and the baby layout is just so darn cute!

 
At May 18, 2010 at 7:21 AM , Blogger Betty Anne said...

Thanks so much Denise.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home