Thursday, June 3, 2010

Wow My Blog Was Featured On Paper Craftorium

I bet you didn't expect me to make another post today but I was to excited to wait until tomorrow. I was just checking some comments that were made on one of my layouts and saw a note from Dawn from Paper Craftorium letting me know that they had featured my blog on their site today. Wow, how cool is that!

For those of you who have not heard of the site this is what Dawn has to say about it "Paper Craftorium was created in May 2010 as a way to showcase regular papercrafters and bloggers, who may not always get the chance to be showcased otherwise. It was created as a regular place for regular people to help promote "the little guys" much like ourselves." I became a follower when the group first started and have been enjoying checking out the many sites that they have shared. If you're not already a follower then you should check it out, you won't be sorry you did.

Thanks Dawn and Penny for featuring my blog, it really made my day.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At June 4, 2010 at 9:23 AM , Blogger Carolina said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You deserve it, you've got a beautiful blog!

 
At June 4, 2010 at 6:06 PM , Blogger Betty Anne said...

Thanks so much Caro

 
At June 7, 2010 at 1:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That is so cool Betty Ann! You must have been so proud!

 
At June 7, 2010 at 8:03 PM , Blogger Bettyann said...

congrats to you betty anne..funny we have the same name ..take care..

 
At June 8, 2010 at 8:53 PM , Blogger Betty Anne said...

Thank you both.

 
At June 8, 2010 at 9:39 PM , Blogger stampinglyn said...

Way to go girl!!!
Hugs,
Linda

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home