Sunday, January 2, 2011

LET'S SCRAP HOPPY NEW YEAR BLOG HOP

 I am organizing a Let's Scrap Hoppy New Year Blog Hop with the help of the design team.  In order to give everyone a chance to get over the Christmas and New Years rush I decided to start it on Jan. 14th and it will end at midnight on Feb. 14th.  There are 15 blogs participating, each with a challenge for you and a prize you can win.  For anyone who finishes all of the challenges their name will go in a draw for a prize from Cosmo Cricket.  There will also be a couple of extra prizes up for grabs.  So make sure to mark the date on your calendar and join in.
My good friend Debby was kind enough to make me a button for the hop. Isn't it wonderful!!

6 Comments:

At January 2, 2011 at 10:17 PM , Blogger 2amscrapper said...

Happy New Year! Helene

 
At January 2, 2011 at 11:24 PM , Blogger Tanya Dudkina said...

Hello! This is a great idea!
I'm from Ukrane, Cain I participate&))

 
At January 3, 2011 at 9:41 AM , Blogger Betty Anne said...

As long as you become a member of Let's Scrap you are able to participate. Let's Scrap is a fantastic group with scrapbook layout and card sketches. If your interested in checking it out go to http://letsscrap.ning.com/ I hope to see you thre.

 
At January 3, 2011 at 8:23 PM , Blogger D said...

Sounds like fun! The button is really cool :)

 
At January 4, 2011 at 6:59 PM , Blogger Stacy H-W said...

Really sounds fun Betty Anne. I know I will probably try to particpate because Let's Scrap always has great blog hops!! I am putting your button on my blog. Hugs, stacy H-W

 
At January 5, 2011 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Chelsea said...

Hi Betty, sounds like a lot of fun! Can't wait for the 14th!
Love,
Chelsea

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home