Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A couple of New Layouts

I have gotten behind on posting my layouts with the busy holidays.  Here are a couple I did recently.
The first one I used this weeks sketch from Let's Scrap


Isn't that a fantastic sketch that Cheri did.  The layout I did using it, is of my beautiful Niece and her family. The little one is only 4 months old and was born with all the glorious hair.  I used my Cricut to make the poinsettia's and added a bit of stickles to them. 



The next layout was done using this sketch of Cheri's over at Let's Scrap

The pictures were taken last year for my Grandson's first Christmas.   I was able to use the first side for a Pet challenge and the second side for a Traditional Christmas color challenge that Melissa O'Neil had going on in the group Sketches 4 All.  I had lots of fun doing the groups monthly challenges as well as the ones they had for their blog hop.  

Only two more days to enter my Special Friends Blog Candy draw, don't miss out getting your name into the draw.  I will announce the winner on January 1st. So make sure to come back and see if you won and also to hear about some exciting new's about something I'm organizing over at Let's Scrap. 

Have a great week and Happy Scrapping.



4 Comments:

At December 30, 2010 at 5:20 PM , Blogger Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Hi Betty Anne!! Wow I also used the same colors for my latest LO :) Red and green always blend together, don't they? These pages are gorgeous! I can see all the hard work here. Happy New Year, Betty Anne!! Hope 2011 brings the best for you and your wonderful family :))) Hugs.

 
At December 30, 2010 at 7:29 PM , Blogger D said...

Beautiful layouts and pictures!!! Love your flowers and gel lettering. Happy New Year's Betty! I hope 2011 is filled with lots of love and laughter :)

 
At December 31, 2010 at 5:37 AM , Blogger Khristen said...

Those are beautiful layouts, I love the sketches and your take on them! Best wishes for the happiest and healthiest new year for you and your family!

 
At January 4, 2011 at 4:02 PM , Blogger Sharon said...

Love the work your doing keep up the good work. I could never figure out how to use these patterns

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home