Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Family - I Made Top 3

                                            Frosted Designs

Things are still pretty busy here but I wanted to add a note that my Family layout made one of the Top 3 Picks over at Frosted Designs. Woo hoo I'm so excited.

It has been a busy week trying to get last minute shopping and wrapping done and food purchased for Christmas dinner for 13 people. There are also some challenges I want to finish this week for some of my favorite groups.  I did the following layout for the group Frosted Designs.  They have two challenges going on right now.  One is a sketch challenge and the other was to use the word family in a layout, card or project.  I decided to combine the two challenges together.
The picture of my family was taken at Jason and Amy's wedding this past October.  We haven't done a family portrait in a very long time so I am so glad that we got this one. 


I don't think I will get a chance to post again before Christmas so I want to wish all my friends Peace, Love and wonderful times with your family and friends during this holiday season.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At December 21, 2010 at 6:11 PM , Blogger D said...

Beautiful layout Betty. Love the flowers! You are such a good friend and I'm so that we connected online :) Merry Christmas!!!!!!

 
At December 21, 2010 at 7:37 PM , Blogger Cori Kozak said...

Gorgeous layout for a beautiful family!! Hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas!! :0)

 
At December 21, 2010 at 7:58 PM , Blogger Bettyann said...

Merry Christmas Betty Anne..lovely LO..we are having christmas dinner for 13 also..take care..

 
At December 21, 2010 at 11:04 PM , Blogger Bev said...

Betty Anne I love this LO. Gives me a huge lump in my throat everytime I look at those two brave young people. You are blessed to have them in your life!! I wish you and your family a blessed Christmas and a healthy, prosperous 2011. You are a very special (cyber) friend. Thank you for that!!

 
At December 22, 2010 at 4:07 AM , Blogger Angela said...

such a busy time of year for everyone! NOthing like a wedding to get all the family together!!! and look presentable! you LO is gorgeous thank you so much for joining in at Frosted Designs this week! Have a wonderful Christmas

 
At December 25, 2010 at 10:14 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome photo and a great LO!

Just a quick visit to wish you and your loved ones a very merry Christmas and all you ever wished for for 2011!
Take care.............and thanks for being a friend!

 
At December 27, 2010 at 5:19 AM , Blogger Debbie said...

Beautiful layout! So glad that you could join us at Frosted Designs!

 
At December 27, 2010 at 6:27 PM , Blogger all the days of our life said...

Gorgeous page. I love the photo. Thank's for playing with us at Frosted Designs.

 
At December 29, 2010 at 5:40 PM , Blogger Fern said...

THis is Gorgeous!! The photo and your paper are so beautiful together and then when you added the black it's fabulous!! Congrats on making the Top 3 over at Frosted Designs... So glad you got to play!!! Hugs!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home