Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I'm Back From The Land Of The Missing.

     I can't believe it has been almost 2 months since I last posted. Life has been so busy lately that I just haven't had time to get on here to post.  I also haven't had much time to scrap either so really didn't have anything to share with all of you.
     As you all know Debby de Wilde and I started helping Cheri run Let's Scrap back in January. At the end of October Cheri decided to give up the group so now Debby and I own it.  So that's what has been keeping me so busy. There were so many things we needed to do like have a DT call, get everything switched over in our names, change over all the albums,re-name sketches and many, many more important jobs. Things are now starting to settle down and I am really hoping to start the New Year off with lots of scrapping and blogging.
     To help with my scrapping one of the Let's Scrap DT's, Cathy van de Bruinhorst has set up a LOAD Challenge for January.  What is LOAD you ask, will it stands for LayOut A Day.  She is being a bit easy on us by letting us count 2 page layouts as 2 and also we can include cards in the 31 count. I'm not sure that I will be able to complete the challenge but I figure even if I do a few pages it will be better then I have been doing lately.
   Will I better go and try and get some things organized so I will be ready for LOAD.  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that you have a Scrappy New year.

3 Comments:

At December 29, 2011 at 2:55 PM , Blogger Laura Alberts said...

So excited by the changes to Let's Scrap! You and Debby are doing an awesome job!! I have been on there for several months and still haven't gotten through all of the wonderful things on the site! Congrats on this new challenge, I know you will do an awesome job!

 
At January 2, 2012 at 4:34 PM , Blogger Kay Wallace said...

So happy that you and DebbyD have reorganized the Let's Scrap site to make it more user friendly. Believe me, from the outside looking in, it is obvious that you have both been very busy behind the scenes. All the changes have been for the good, so congratulations on a great job! The new DT has brought in new energy (Cathy with her LOAD challenge for January, and Mindi with her February Blog Hop, for prime examples), and the gallery is exploding with submissions! We appreciate you! Step back for a moment, breathe a bit, and do some scrappin'!! You've earned this time!

 
At January 2, 2012 at 10:17 PM , Blogger Cathy's Obsessions Still said...

Love being part of Let's Scrap Betty Anne. You and Debby have done so much for our group and we cannot thank you enough for it!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home