Monday, September 26, 2011

My New Grandson

I wanted to share a couple of things with my blogging friends.  First I wanted to let you all know that my Grandson, Colton Jason Orr arrived on Sept. 17th, at 10:pm, weighing 9lbs 3oz, and measuring 22 inches.  He is such a sweet little guy and I can't believe how alert and happy he has been right from the very beginning. Here is a photo of him taken at 2 days old

As far as scrapbooking I seem to have been in a real slump with it lately.  I think someone stole my Mojo and I would really like them to give it back. LOL.  Three weeks ago I started a layout on the birth of my Granddaughter Ava.. My plan had been to get caught up on her layouts so when Colton arrived I would be able to get right at his. But I didn't finish it until today.  Hopefully I will find my mojo soon and will get back to scrapping like I used to. 

I did this layout for a Julie Bonnor sketch challenge over at Let's Scrap. The flourishes and doily were from some wonderful items I was gifted by Enmarc Crafts.  I decided to use some micro glitter on the flourishes but not sure I will do that again.  I have glitter all over me, my floors and my furniture.  I think I will be months trying to clean it all up. LOL
Happy scrapping everyone and I hope to be back soon with some more layouts.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At September 26, 2011 at 1:16 PM , Blogger elke said...

Congratulations on this wonderful grandson, Betty Ann. What a sweet little boy. He is so cute!
I hope you will find your mojo back soon!

elke
from Germany

 
At September 26, 2011 at 7:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

He is beautiful Betty! Hope you and the family are doing well!

 
At September 26, 2011 at 8:00 PM , Blogger life documented said...

What a lucky Gran you are with such beautiful wee ones! Congratulations to all the Orr's and I think you just might've found some of that Mojo hiding under that layout!

 
At September 26, 2011 at 11:31 PM , Blogger Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Hi Betty Anne, congratulations!! He looks so adorable!! Enjoy grandmothering him hehe!! :)))

 
At September 30, 2011 at 1:13 PM , Blogger Rachelle said...

Congratulations on your beautiful grandson, Betty Ann. Also all the scrapbooking pages! :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home