Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bundle Of Joy

I made this layout of my sweet granddaughter Ava using a Let's Scrap sketch. She turned 2 weeks old today but the photo's were taken when she was a week old.  It is so much  fun getting to finally use some of my Prima Flowers, bling and pretty pink papers. Having had two sons and a grandson I don't often get the chance to make any girly pages.



The papers I used are from CTMH's Sophia line and all the flowers are all made by Prima. The title I cut using my Cricut and the border and separate butterflies were made using Martha Stewart punches.  I used some stickles on the butterflies to make them stand out and also added some pearls to them.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At June 28, 2011 at 10:37 PM , Blogger Becca said...

I love girly stuff, your LO is gorgeous Betty Anne, what a lovely way to show those beautiful photos of your granddaughter.
Enjoy the pink x

 
At June 30, 2011 at 5:42 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

So congrats again on the birth of your lovely granddaughter. This layout is stunning!!

 
At July 8, 2011 at 4:37 PM , Blogger Jessica Navarro said...

Such an ADORABLE layout! I love that the pictures are really spotlighted on this page, and what sweet photos they are. I really like your titlework and the butterflies, such cute little accents to such a sweet page. I bet you are a fabulous Grandma!

 
At July 21, 2011 at 11:07 AM , Blogger Cheryl said...

Gorgeous layout! So many wonderful things, especially the beautiful photos.



Thank you for posting my blog candy in your side bar. Good luck in the draw!

 
At July 21, 2011 at 6:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting me and I must say you have some gorgeous layouts here. I am now going to follow your blog too!!!! Beautiful creations!!!
By the way I am in Windsor Ontario, where are you?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home