Saturday, January 28, 2012

Fall Layouts

With finishing these two layouts I have now reached 38 layouts/cards for the LOAD challenge going on over at Let's Scrap.  I can't believe I scraped that much in one month, thank goodness my Mojo finally decided to return.
Here is this weeks Let's Scrap sketch

And here is the layout I did for it.



The next layout I did for a challenge over at Let's Scrap.  We had to pick a sketch and then use smaller size photos in place of the size the sketch called for.
This is the sketch I picked to use

I changed the size of all the photo's on the right hand side of the sketch.


All the pictures were taken Thanksgiving weekend when my Grandchildren and their parents came to visit.  With them moving to Nova Scotia I don't get much chance to see them so I was super excited to have them here for a few days.  I have separate albums for Jacob and Ava so that is why there are two layouts with similar photos.

It won't be long now for the start of the Let's Scrap Leap Around The World Blog Hop to start.  With 50 blog hosts it is the largest hop I have ever seen. Sure hope you can join in on the fun. For more information check out Let's Scrap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home