Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hanging Around Waiting For Christmas

     The pictures for this layout are of my 3 month old Grandson Colton.  Amy and Jason invited me over a few days before Christmas to do a mini photo shoot of him. I had the Santa’s Suit already and  went to the Dollarama here in town and was able to get all these cute little hats.  He had a couple of Christmas themed onesies and Pajama’s so we used them too.  Colton was so good with all the switching of the clothes and picture taking.  He just always seems in a good mood and has lots of smiles for everyone. 
      I did this layout for the LOAD challenge going on over at Let's Scrap.  A friend of mine used a PageMaps sketch to do a layout with the clotheslines on it and I just loved how it turned out so had to give it a try.  As the sketch was just for the one side I had to come up with something myself for the left side.  I was so thrilled when I remembered that I had clothespins with the word Christmas spelled out on them, because they worked perfectly for part of the title and I was able to carry the clothesline theme onto the left side so that the two pages looked like they should go together.
     Here is the layout I did.  I  finished it yesterday but had waited until today to photograph it in hopes that the weather would be nicer but no such luck. So I'm sorry that they are so dark but if I wait around for a good day to take the pictures I might be waiting until spring, lol


     Here are a couple of close-ups showing the clothespins with the felt letters and also ones with snowflakes and Christmas trees on them that came with the set.



     The little outfits, hats and toy stickers have been in my stash since I started scrapping. They are made by Paper Studio and I was so glad that I finally found the perfect layout to use them on.  I’ve had the felt letter clothespins for a long time to but some where along the way I lost the packaging for them so don’t know who made them. 
     I hope you are having a great week and Happy Scrapping. 

1 Comments:

At January 5, 2012 at 2:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this LO! Saw a few examples of this sketch now and I am more and more convinced I need to make a LO with it too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home