Saturday, March 31, 2012

Irish 4 The Day

I really am not a very good blogger these days.  Running Let's Scrap keeps me so busy I don't seem to get a chance to pop in here very often.  I wanted to share a layout I did the other day.  One of our wonderful DT's, Elizna Parsons, gave us a month long challenge to do. She provided us with one of her amazing sketches to use.
Here it is, don't you love it
Elizna gave us a challenge along with the sketch, the main part of which was to do the page monochromatic, which is using one color, she did say we could use a bit of white if wanted to.  Will I have to tell you I had quite the time doing this. I actually started out with photos of my grandson Jacob at the beach but just couldn't get all the blue papers to work right. I was getting ready to totally give up on the challenge all together when what should appear on my Facebook page but St. Patty's Day pictures of Jacob and his wee sister Ava.  So I decided to start the challenge all over again but using those photos and greens.  Luckily I had some St. Patty's paper too so that helped a bit. The title is actually made from a plastic wall hanging I had.  I cut it apart to use for the words. So her is what I came up with.

It has been a really busy time over at Let's Scrap . Debby and I have picked the new Design Team which will be with us starting tomorrow until the end of July. There is always lots of work when we do the switch over so Debby and I haven't had much time to scrap but hopefully next week we can get back at it.

2 Comments:

At April 3, 2012 at 11:39 AM , Blogger Helena (Gvendalen) said...

beautiful work Bettie and all your grandsons are so cute. Thanks for visit on my blog and your kind comment.
Hugs, Helena

 
At June 12, 2014 at 7:50 PM , Blogger Timemimi 當代迷你倉 said...

收費表荃灣信箱小型筲箕灣倉庫雲主機託管一級服務器托管作業系統文件地區貨倉網頁中國web design

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home