THE LET'S SCRAP LEAP AROUND THE WORLD BLOG HOP - WINNER ANNOUNCED
The winner of my Blog Hop Rak was Teresa Davis. Thank you to all of you who entered my draw.
Now, for the fun part” Here is the RAK I have put together to send to one lucky random winner.
- Be or become a member of Let’s Scrap which you can do by clicking here http://letsscrap.ning.com/. It is free, easy and fast! Once you get there, I know you will love it and want to stay!
- Be or become a follower of this blog. That's easy, too. Just go to the upper right-hand corner and click JOIN THIS SITE!
- Leave me a comment telling me you were here (using Google Chrome or Firefox as your "search engine" is the best option (Internet Explorer or IE does not always "play nice" with Blogger)!
- And, if you would like a SECOND CHANCE in the draw, make a card (or layout if you prefer) based on the sketch I have posted and upload it to the gallery at Let’s Scrap. Please "TAG" it: 4-15-09, LEAP4 Note there is no space between the word LEAP and the number 4. Please make sure to tag your project properly so that it will not get missed in the draw for my RAK
- Leave a second comment for me with a link to your card or layout in the Let’s Scrap gallery and you will get your name into my draw a second time.
The hop ends at 11:59 p.m. Central Standard time, February 29th, which you can track using the clock on the main page of the Let’s Scrap website.
YOUR NEXT STOP ON THE HOP IS THE TALENTED SUE COLERICK. YOU CAN FIND HER AThttp://creativitybug.blogspot.com/.
Thanks for coming by and for participating in the February 2012 Let's Scrap Leap Around the World Blog Hop!