Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I Loved Last Weeks Let's Scrap Sketch

I loved the sketch that Cheri gave us last week over at Let's Scrap. I loved it so much that I just had to make two layouts with it.
Here is her amazing sketch

Isn't it fabulous. I especially love that it can be used for extra pictures by making a flip out page, which is what I did with my first layout.
The pictures were taken on the weekend.  My son Jason and his wife Amy were in her brothers wedding on Saturday.  Grandpa and I got to babysit our 5 month old Grandson Colton for the first time, while they were at the wedding. Before they headed out I got a chance to take some pictures of Amy and Jason together and then some of the 3 of them. Amy's Aunt was the wedding photographer and she was kind enough to send me the photos she took of them after the wedding, so that's why the pictures have different backgrounds.  Here's the layout I made.

Here is the second page with the extra flap open.



Of course while I was babysitting wee Colton I had to get some pictures of him.  I saw his little pajama's that worked perfectly for some Bo Bunny papers and embellishments I had.  He had actually outgrown the PJ's but I couldn't resist still taking the pictures of him in them.  He is such a ham for the camera, and  you can get him smiling and laughing without trying to hard. His smile just lights up the room.  Here is the layout I made.

I decided to not do the banner for this one, it looked better when I just put the embellishments all around the page. If you are wanting to have a better look at the pages, you can make them larger by clicking on them.

I hope that you are all having a great week.  Don't forget to check into Let's Scrap tomorrow to see what the new sketch looks like.  Happy Scrapping!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At February 28, 2012 at 9:31 PM , Blogger Michelle Looi said...

Lovely! Lovely! Lovely!

 
At February 29, 2012 at 9:01 AM , Blogger elizabeth said...

Beautiful Pages. Love the red, black, and white color combo on the first layout, and the second one is just so adorable, love all the different embellishments.

 
At February 29, 2012 at 4:28 PM , Blogger sa_homespun / Michelle van Wyk said...

Such a fun layout.. amazing how the sketch was used for two totally unique and different layouts.. great job..

 
At March 2, 2012 at 5:09 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

Job very well done! I absolutely love that you had the perfect stash to go with the outfit (or was it the other way around)! Too sweet! Thanks for the inspiration.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home