Sunday, April 11, 2010

My First Layout Done With a Sketch

I recently joined the Let's Scrap Group which you can find here The group has chalenges using sketches that you use to do your layouts or cards. I have never used a sketch before but thought I would give it a try. Here is what this weeks sketch looks like

Here is my take on the sketch.





I decided to use the sketch to do a layout of my grandson, Jacob's first year. I didn't put a picture on the first page of the layout because I am saving that spot for a picture from his first birthday which is on May 7th. We may have to postpone his birthday party as he is sceduled for surgery on Wednesday and may not be recovered enough to have his party.

If you would like to read more about his surgery look at the post I made before this one.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At April 11, 2010 at 8:27 PM , Blogger D said...

Gorgeous layout and gorgeous grandbaby! What a beautiful smile he has. Great use of the sketch.

 
At April 13, 2010 at 3:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh What an adorable sketch layout...ma'am you nailed it!!! :) Thanks so much for your AWESOME comment on my blog.....I really like the sewing too!!! Made the card so much fun!!!! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home