My First Blog Award
I had a fantastic surprise yesterday when I found out my friend Denise had sent me the Ms Bright Side Award. Its my very first blog award and I am so excited to get it. I met Denise in one of my Yahoo groups and became a follower of her blog and since then her friend. Denise is a true Ms Bright Side always so upbeat and friendly. Getting an email from her, or going to her blog and seeing her latest creations or hearing what her 2 beautiful children are up to just brightens my day. You can go check out her blog and become a follower here You won't be sorry.
If you are given the award you are have 3 things to do. You are to list 10 things that make you happy, provide 5 pieces of trivia about yourself and then pass it on to 5 of your blogger friends.
10 Things That Make Me Happy
1. My children Andrew and Jason
2. My sweet little grandson Jacob
3. It makes me really happy that both my boys have found wonderful girls to share their lives with (Katie and Amy)
4. My 2 Jack Russel dogs - Harley and Daisy
5. Going to crops and classes at my local scrapbook store, Memory Lane.
6. Checking my email everday to see what all my cyber friends are up to.
7. Working on a layout or card and having it turn out just the way I had hoped.
8. Reading the latest suspense novel.
9. Sitting by a river watching the sun go down and listening to the loons.
5 things you didn't know about me
1. I made and rented costumes for over 11 years.
2. I hate driving and only do it if I have to.
3. I almost drowned twice when I was young. One of the times was at a church picnic and the minister saved my life by giving me mouth to mouth.
4. I love little dogs but am afraid of big dogs.
5. I love the spring and watching the plants poking through the earth.
Now to pass the award to five of my fellow bloggers. Make sure to go and check out these wonderful blogs.
1. Olenka at Memories by Olenka
2. Wendy at Wendance Designs
3. Michelle at Homespun Scrapbooking
4. Kimba at Kimba's Kreations
5. The Paper Princess at Create With Joy
Thank you again Denise for this wonderful award.