Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Prom 2007


Here is a layout I did for my future daughter-in-law's album. The pictures are of Amy and my son Jason at their prom. It's hard to tell but the black and silver stripes are glittery and really stand out. I used lots of bling and silver stickles to go with the paper. The flourish was all one piece and was a bit tricky to get it centered and then cut up the middle to separate the 2 pages. It's the first time I've tried to do something like that and am really pleased with the way it turned out.
Jason really doesn't like to have his picture taken so it is often hard to get him to smile, so I just love the picture of Amy giving him a kiss on the cheek.
I hope you like the layout and had a great St. Patrick's day.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At March 18, 2010 at 11:41 AM , Blogger D said...

I LOVE this Page Betty Anne. So sparkly and glittery, yet grown up too. Prettiest page I've seen in at least a month! Can't say enough. Gorgeous!!!!


Denise

 
At March 18, 2010 at 6:11 PM , Blogger Betty Anne said...

Thanks so much Denise. I was really pleased with the way it turned out.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home