Thursday, March 25, 2010

You're Dino-mite





Last year my husband and I went out to White Rock, British Columbia to get to meet our week old grandson for the first time. The day after arriving I went shopping at their local Scrapbook store and bought several different kinds of paper I could use for layouts of the new baby. One of the kinds was the dinosaur paper you see in the layout above. It wasn't until later that I learned that Jacob had a sleeper that looked almost identical to the little dinosaur paper I had bought. I'm not one to have people dress up to match my paper but I couldn't resist this time. At least I waited until his mommy had him in the sleeper to take the pictures instead of him being changed into it just for the picture LOL

Jacob and his parents moved back to our little home town in Ontario several months ago. It is so wonderful to have him so close now and of course I have taken tons of pictures of him. Now, if I could just find the time to scrap them all.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At March 25, 2010 at 11:28 AM , Blogger Karen Moore said...

What a sweet layout of your precious lil' grandson! I enjoyed your story about the matching sleeper and paper too - had to laugh when you said you waited till he was wearing them before you took any pictures. Not sure I'd be that patient . I'm happy for you that now you get to see him all the time!

 
At March 25, 2010 at 12:13 PM , Blogger D said...

That is too perfect! I love your layout. What a little cutie pie your grandson is!!! Too sweet.

 
At March 25, 2010 at 6:07 PM , Blogger Jill said...

Your grandson is just adorable, and you did a wonderful job on his page. Thank you so much for sharing.

Jill...:-)

 
At March 25, 2010 at 7:19 PM , Blogger Betty Anne said...

Thank you I think he is pretty cute too

 
At March 26, 2010 at 10:15 AM , Blogger D said...

I left you a little something on my blog :) - Denise

 
At March 28, 2010 at 6:24 AM , Blogger Chelsea said...

Your blog and LO are so pretty! I adore this layout, so sweet and those pictures are precious. ~Chelsea

 
At March 28, 2010 at 8:23 PM , Blogger Betty Anne said...

Thank you so much Chelsea.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home