Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Great Grandfathers Hertiage Scrapbook page


It's been a while since I last posted but have been very busy lately and also hurt my back which has made it hard to do any scrapbooking.
I went to a scrapbooking crop yesturday at my LSS, Memory Lane and had a great time scrapping and visiting with Verna and Wendy. I have been wanting to get started on my heritage album so did up a 2 page layout for my Great Grandfather. I used Graphics 45 paper and lots of distressing. The little butterflies were cut from the paper and then I put glossy accents on them. The key was from Tim Holtz Idea-ology Grunge board pack and I used the Drunken Scotch Tutorial I found here to make it look old and rusted. I'm really pleased with the way the layout turned out. I hope everyone is having a great day and hopefully I will be back soon with some more layouts.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At April 2, 2010 at 10:21 AM , Blogger KAT said...

This one if fabulous also - love masculine color palette that you used and your accessories! Beautiful

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home