Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Adorable

I've had fun this week doing a couple of layouts with Cheri's Sketch from Let's Scrap. Here is the sketch
This first layout is for my Grandson Jacob's album. Most of the paper and embellishments were made by Crate Paper - Little Sprout Collection plus I added a few other embellishments in my stash. The clouds were made using my cuttlebug, spiral folder and stickles. I'm very please with the way it turned out.
Here is the layout


The next layout was completed using the same sketch. The difference is that I also incorporated the Let's Scrap Design Team Challenge which was to do a layout with torn cardstock as the background. The pictures are of me (aren't I cute lol) between the ages of 3-8 taken while I was camping with my family at Silver Lake Park here in Ontario. I did some extra journaling which is on the tag hidden behind the last picture. I have many fond memories of my time spent camping there and did the page to put in my Book of Me album. I had never torn cardstock for a layout before so it was a new experience for me. I decided to do the whole background with this technique making the grass, beach, water and sky with the torn paper, most of which was the core-dination paper line. I also had fun using up a bunch of my stash of stickers and camping embellishments.

Here is the layout I made.

I hope you enjoyed both layouts and Happy Scrapping.

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At June 8, 2010 at 9:43 PM , Blogger stampinglyn said...

Excellent layouts...I really like Jacob's birthday snaps. Are these taken since his surgery? If so, he looks like he is really thriving. I hope all is well with him.
Hugs,
Linda

 
At June 8, 2010 at 10:38 PM , Blogger Betty Anne said...

Thanks Linda. Yes these were taken after his surgery. Still has some healing to do but he is doing great.

 
At June 10, 2010 at 10:02 AM , Blogger D said...

Betty,

Your torn paper is fantastic! You really should be on their design team. You are so so talented.

 
At June 10, 2010 at 3:33 PM , Blogger Betty Anne said...

Aww thanks so much Denise. Might consider it when the next one comes up.

 
At June 12, 2010 at 5:28 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Betty Anne-I am popping in from your link posted at Pages In Time. Your blog and work are very nice!! Pleased to "meet" you.

 
At June 13, 2010 at 6:50 PM , Blogger Betty Anne said...

Thank you Marie.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home