Monday, July 26, 2010

Blog Buddy Award

Thank you so much Carolina for giving me the Blog Buddy Award.   I love following Carolina's blog Scrapping Nomad.  She always has interesting layouts and cards and is a super sweet lady who is always quick to help out a fellow scrapper.  Make sure to pop over and check out her blog.

Here is the cute award she sent me



I am to pass the award on to 3 blogging buddies.  It is so hard to just pick 3 from the list of fantastic blogs I visit each day. I decided to pass it on to 3 of the newer blogs I have started following.

1. SabrinaScrapbook - http://sabrinascrapbook.blogspot.com/
2. Cyndi's Treasures - http://cyndistreasures.blogspot.com/
3. Scrap With Stacy - http://scrapwithstacy.blogspot.com/

Please be sure to visit these very talanted ladies, you won't be sorry you did.

4 Comments:

At July 26, 2010 at 12:23 PM , Blogger Stacy H-W said...

Ohhhh thanks Betty Anne!! You are a sweetheart! I really appreciate the award and any blog traffic I can get. ha
I really love that you follow my blog and that you actually COMMENT! lol You are a nice friend and I am lucky to have you.

 
At July 26, 2010 at 4:00 PM , Blogger Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Hi Betty!! I just woke up :)
What a sweet surprise!! Thank you so much for the recognition, you never know how much I truly appreciate it. Yes, I agree with Stacy, you are very nice indeed! I was not in Singapore since Friday and I have yet to check what's latest at PIT. I need to get prepared to work now, shall see you later ok :) Tq again, sweet Betty!!

 
At July 28, 2010 at 4:15 PM , Blogger Roulien Stahnke said...

Great blog, Betty!!!! I had such a fun time visiting with you!!

 
At July 28, 2010 at 5:33 PM , Blogger 2amscrapper said...

such fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home