Monday, July 12, 2010

Play Dinosaurs

This week over at Let's Scrap, Cheri had an amazing sketch for us to do. 



Don't you just love it. 
Also at Let's Scrap Caroline had a very interesting challenge for us.  It was to do a layout or card with a shaker box on it.  I have always wanted to make one but just never got around to figuring out how to do it. Caroline gave us some examples and some links to some great tutorials so I had no excuse not to give it a try. So I figured I would kill two birds with one stone.  I used Cheri's fantastic sketch and Carolines great challenge and put them together to make this layout.


The pictures are of my sweet Grandson Jacob who just turned 14 months.  Katie, his Mom, just started back to work so he came to play with me for the day.  He had so much fun playing around with his dinosaurs.  I had this really cute Creative Imaginations Dinosaur paper and stickers so thought it would be perfect for the pictures.  I also had a felt dinosaur so decided to turn him into the shaker box.  What fun I had with this layout.
Well back to scrapping, hope you are all having a great week and Happy Scrapping.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At July 13, 2010 at 5:54 AM , Blogger Chelsea said...

Oh Betty, this is so cute! I love the cute different patterns you have used.
The little green dino is so adorable too!
look like Jacob is having load of fun. :)
Luv,
Chelsea

 
At July 13, 2010 at 12:41 PM , Blogger 2amscrapper said...

what a great sketch to work with and I love your layout!

 
At July 13, 2010 at 2:24 PM , Blogger D said...

He is sooo darn cute!!! The dinosaur paper you used is so perfect for it! Love it!

 
At July 14, 2010 at 5:08 PM , Blogger Betty Anne said...

Thanks you all so much.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home