Saturday, July 3, 2010

Moments in Time

It's not usual for me to post a one page layout but wanted to share this heritage page I did.  I recently joined the group Pages in Time  and have been enjoying joining in on their challenges and discussions.  This past week I decided to give their Thursday sketch challenge a try along with making some  ribbon flowers  from a tutorial they had shared in one of their discussions groups.
The layout is for my heritage album and I hope to make another page to go with it very soon.  The picture is of my Grandmother Lilian (Milns) Harrison and my her first child, my father Frank Harrison.  The pictures were take the year of my father's birth 1916.  I used Basic Greys Cappella line. 

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  Happy Scrapping.

9 Comments:

At July 3, 2010 at 6:38 PM , Blogger Susan said...

Its beautiful Betty Anne. You have a real knack for heritage layouts.

 
At July 3, 2010 at 7:13 PM , Blogger D said...

Susan right. You are so awesome at Heritage layouts! I love the flowers you made and the title is gorgeous!

 
At July 3, 2010 at 9:52 PM , Blogger Betty Anne said...

Thank you both so much. I figure it's about time I got back to doing some of my heritage layouts.

 
At July 3, 2010 at 9:56 PM , Blogger 2amscrapper said...

This layout has so many wonderful heritage elements. It's great that you're at Pages In Time!

 
At July 4, 2010 at 1:52 AM , Blogger Vintageandjournals said...

Such an awesome page!!! Love the things you used on it...really beautiful!

 
At July 4, 2010 at 12:50 PM , Blogger Stacy H-W said...

So beautiful Betty Anne! Heritage elements are definitely a stronge point for you. Thanks for checking out and signing up at Sketches4you. I think it is going to be so much fun there!!

 
At July 5, 2010 at 3:23 PM , Blogger Chelsea said...

A page full of story! Love it Betty Anne. Wow! The key is such a great fine. So perfect for a layout like yours.
Beautiful work as always.
Luv,
Chelsea

 
At July 6, 2010 at 9:00 AM , Blogger Betty Anne said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comments.

 
At July 6, 2010 at 9:58 PM , Blogger Nicole said...

Wow this one is great. I love the vintage colours...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home