Saturday, July 24, 2010

I've Been Scrapping Like Crazy

I have been working on some challenges for three different groups I belong to and luckly was able to combine some of them. 
First I did a couple of cards using Kimmy's Card Sketch over at Let's Scrap and I entered both of them into this weeks challenge there.  Both of the cards were also entered into Marie's Card challenge at Pages In Time, and the blue one was entered into Barbara's punch challenge there and Stacy's Monocromatic challenge over at Sketches For You.





The last project is a layout I did of my Son and his Fiance. 



I did this one using this months sketch over at Sketches For You and I entered it in Fia's sketch challenge and also Stacy's Monocromatic challenge. I also entered it in the pretty punch challenge over at Pages In Time . The blue background came punched like that but I did use my two new Martha Stewart heart punches on it. 
If you really enjoy scrapping, using sketches and challenges then you should join one, two or even three of these groups, I know you won't be disappointed if you do.
Until next time, Happy Scrapping.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At July 25, 2010 at 5:08 PM , Blogger 2amscrapper said...

Way to work those challenges! Great cards and layout!

 
At July 26, 2010 at 7:09 AM , Blogger Chelsea said...

They are all lovely projects!
Gorgeous punches and colors.
Another wonderful family photo.
Luv,
Chelsea

 
At July 26, 2010 at 8:35 AM , Blogger Betty Anne said...

Thank you so much ladies.

 
At July 27, 2010 at 1:23 PM , Blogger D said...

You have been busy! These are all beautiful but your monochromatic one is my favorite :) I love all the beautiful punches and paper you used. Gorgeous!!!!

Thanks for the welcome back girl :) I think I may have to take a nap now...I'm worn out.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home