Monday, August 2, 2010

Must Be My Lucky Day

This morning I found out I had won not one but two prize draws. 
The first one was from Danielle over at her blog A Day In The Life Of A Coffee Addict. She was cleaning out her stash and decided to divide it up and give it away to 3 lucky followers
The second prize was from Stacy.  She is a Design Team Member over at Sketches4You and she had a brad challenge going on in her group Stacy's Weekly Scrap Challenge. There are lots of great challenges at Sketches4you so you should pop over and join the group.
Hmm they say good things come in three's, I wonder if I should go buy a lottery ticket, LOL

5 Comments:

At August 2, 2010 at 12:03 PM , Blogger D said...

Who Hoo!!!! Gotta love waking up to that news!!! Love it :) Definitely go buy a lottery ticket.

 
At August 2, 2010 at 1:56 PM , Blogger Carolina said...

Lucky day indeed! I agree with Denise, go buy that ticket!!!

 
At August 3, 2010 at 6:39 AM , Blogger 2amscrapper said...

Congrats! You should seriously think about that ticket!

 
At August 3, 2010 at 3:00 PM , Blogger Stacy H-W said...

I think if it was me...I would be buying that ticket!! lol
You deserved to win my challenge! Your double layout was fab. xo Stacy H-W

 
At August 3, 2010 at 4:38 PM , Blogger Betty Anne said...

Got my ticket will let you all know if I win. It's worth $50 million - hmm I should be able to get a few scapping supplies for that much money. lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home