Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dreams Do Come True

     Woo hoo, I finally got time to scrap.  I feel like I have been away from it for such a long time even thought it has only been a few weeks.  So I worked on two different projects this week. 
     The first one is a layout I did using Cheri's fantastic sketch, over at Let's Scrap. Here is what the sketch looked like.

     Don't you just love the little pocket to put your Cd of photo's in.  I thought I better get started on the wedding album I'm doing for Jason and Amy.  I used some photo's of her taken at her Mom's house prior to the wedding and some of her accessories.


    The next project I did was for Karien's challenge this week over at Let's Scrap.  You had to make a shape card.  I tried to make one from scratch but soon realized I wasn't that handy lol.  So I used my cricut to cut out the truck from a file I had and made the card with it. Sorry I'm not sure who actually made the file or I would gladly give credit for it.  I also used a couple of Tim Holtz's gears for the hubcaps. Here is what it turned out like. 


It's great to be back and hopefully I will have lots more wedding layouts to show you soon.  Happy Scrapping.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At October 28, 2010 at 4:47 PM , Blogger Bettyann said...

Lovely layout and card Betty Anne...the lo looks tough..thanks for visiting..

 
At October 28, 2010 at 5:14 PM , Blogger 2amscrapper said...

That's a perfect two pager for a wedding and the pocket for the CD is a wonderful finishing touch. Love the truck with TH gears for wheels. Glad you're back!

 
At October 28, 2010 at 8:21 PM , Blogger Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Weeeeee!! So happy that you finally able to scrap!! Haha!! Those are wonderful creations after your short break, Betty Anne!! The wedding layout is so sweet!! Perfect photos for a beautiful bride!!

 
At October 28, 2010 at 11:01 PM , Blogger Bev said...

So good to have you back Betty Anne. Can't wait for the wedding pages that I am sure are going to created. Love this one and the truck is gorgeous!!Have a happy day!

 
At October 29, 2010 at 11:50 PM , Blogger Betty Anne said...

Thank you all so much for your sweet comments.

Also if my good friend Linda (stamplyn) happens to drop by please give me a call because we have lost your new numer. Pam and I would love to get to see you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home