Thursday, November 4, 2010

Our Little Pumpkin

Cheri Johnson O'Neill's gave us another amazing sketch this week over at Let's Scrap . Here is what it looks like, don't you love how many photo's she is able to get incorporate into one sketch.


and here is my take on the sketch



This is my little Grandson Jacob and his Mom Katie.  They came over to carve the pumpkins Grandpa had gotten for him.  Although he is still a little young to actully get into the carving he did have some fun helping cleaning it out.  He also got a kick out the play hats I bought for him. 

It sure feels good to be back scrapping again.  I've missed it and also missed visiting all my favorite blogs so I'm off to see what all of you have been up to this week.  

I hope everyone has had a great week and Happy Scrapping.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At November 4, 2010 at 10:56 PM , Blogger 2amscrapper said...

What a fun layout!

 
At November 6, 2010 at 4:25 PM , Blogger Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Hi Betty Anne? How's your weekend so far? Yeahh, this is so fun!! I absolutely love the frames, my friend! Perfect colors too!! :)

ps : My big day is on 17th June 2011 :D

xoxo,
Sabrina

 
At November 6, 2010 at 7:05 PM , Blogger D said...

Thanks girl :) Your layout is gorgeous too. The pumkins dies are awesome. How cute is he with his pumpkin hat?! Love it! You getting more scrapping time now that the wedding is over?

 
At November 8, 2010 at 1:12 AM , Blogger Nicole said...

What a great lo. Cute pictures

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home