Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wedding Pictures

We don't have all  of the wedding pictures yet but I couldn't wait any longer to share some of the ones we do have with my friends.  The wedding was absolutely beautiful and everything went perfectly. 

Here is a photo of my family taken after the wedding.


This is one of my husband Tom and I



                                                         Jason and Amy leaving the church


and here is one of their first dance.



This week I've been busy helping out at Jason's and also babysat my Grandson Jacob for a couple of days so haven't got around to resting much. I do hope to get back into scrapping next week and I'm sure over the next few weeks you will get a chance to see lots more wedding photo's on my layouts.
I hope everyone is having a great week and Happy Scrapping.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At October 21, 2010 at 11:22 PM , Blogger Stacy H-W said...

Such gorgeous pictures!! I'm so glad it all went so well. Everyone looks so happy Betty Anne! Thanks for sharing....!!

 
At October 22, 2010 at 12:41 AM , Blogger Bev said...

Ahh Wow betty Anne thank you for sharing these amazing pics with us. What a special happy day.Have a lovely weekend. Looking forward to having you back to full swing on Lets Scrap. You are always so kind and encouraging!!

 
At October 22, 2010 at 1:14 AM , Blogger Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Wow wonderful photos!! I am glad everything went well. Hope you will have time to scrap soon! ;) Take care my friend!!

 
At October 22, 2010 at 8:30 AM , Blogger D said...

What wonderful pictures!! Everyone looks so good and happy! Thanks for sharing them. You better get back here pretty soon, we are all missing you!

 
At October 22, 2010 at 9:31 AM , Blogger Bettyann said...

Thanks for sharing your son's wedding day with us..lovely pictures..

 
At October 25, 2010 at 5:17 AM , Blogger sa_homespun / Michelle van Wyk said...

Wow, Betty.. these photos are so lovely.. they really do make the most beautiful couple. Congrats on getting a daughter into your family. May they be blessed in their lives together and may you be blessed with enough hours to scrap all the photos once they arrive ! LOL!

 
At October 25, 2010 at 5:36 PM , Blogger Betty Anne said...

Thank you all for you sweet comments.

 
At October 26, 2010 at 9:08 PM , Blogger stampinglyn said...

Hi Betty Anne,
Linda here. The wedding photos are beautiful!
Amy is absolutely stunning!!! Jason too, is handsome in his tux. You must be relieved that the big day has finally taken place. I miss chatting..let's get in touch soon. Say hi to Pam for me.
Regards, Linda

 
At October 27, 2010 at 6:39 AM , Blogger Carolina said...

Great to see everything went very well! I love your pics, especially that fantastic family photo. I'm sure we'll get some great layouts in the future!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home