Friday, February 19, 2010

Cards I made in class




I went to Memory Lane, my local scrapbook store for a card class this week. Linda McDonald, who I had the pleasure of meeting at the crops held at the store, is a fantastic card maker. She does it for her own pleasure and to give to friends and realitives. She has taught a couple of card classes lately and these are the two amazing cards she taught us to make. Both use the cuttlebug and shapeabilitie dies. I wish I had her amagination when it comes to making cards. I can't wait to see what card class idea she comes up with next month.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At February 20, 2010 at 8:15 AM , Blogger D said...

Those are gorgeous. Bet it will be tough to give them away :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home