Monday, June 14, 2010

Blogger giving me trouble.

Sorry for not posting lately but I updated my blogger the other day and have been having trouble ever since. At first it kept telling me that Blogger was unavailable even though I could see others were posting on their blogs. That problem seems to have stoped but now I'm having trouble with inserting images. Before when I uploaded images the html would go to the top of my post and I could copy and past it where I wanted it. Now there isn't a image button in the html part and I have to go to the compose part. In the compose part when I upload the image the actual picture shows up in the post I'm working on but it won't let me move it anywhere. If I upload the image first and then try typing before the image it starts my typing in the centre instead of to the left side.
I wondered if any of you have had this problem and what you do about it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home