Thursday, August 12, 2010

White Rock

I just love Cheri's sketch this week over at Let's Scrap


I have been wanting to scrap some of the beach pictures I took when we went out to White Rock, British Columbia last year.  This weeks sketch was perfect for those pictures. 






I used a new product I got a while back called Sand Glue made by Mudpuddles. I put it on the bottom of all the letters in my title.  It went on fairly easily, glued itself to the letters and dried hard.  I just love how it worked.  I had quit a few extra pictures of the beach but didn't really want to do another layout so created a pocket to put them and some hidden journalling in.  I had gathered some shells when I was was on the beach in White Rock but they were to big for the layout so I used some much smaller ones that I had on a necklace, they worked perfectly.
I was also able to use the layout for a ink challenge that my friend Denise has going on in the group Sketches4you so I was thrilled about that.
Hope all of you are having a great week and Happy Scrapping.

4 Comments:

At August 12, 2010 at 11:58 PM , Blogger Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Betty, the theme goes well with the photos!! Very nice!! I love this especially how you frame the photos. Great choice of colors :)

 
At August 13, 2010 at 10:14 AM , Blogger D said...

I think this might be my new favorite Layout girl! I just love the colors, sand, and darling little embellishments. You so rocked this layout!!!!! Thanks for sharing about my ink challenge too :))) You are the best!

 
At August 15, 2010 at 5:04 AM , Blogger Chelsea said...

Wow! I love all your layouts Betty! Great idea with the title and the heart photo is so special.
Luv,
Chelsea

 
At August 16, 2010 at 11:03 PM , Blogger Stacy H-W said...

BEST LAYOUT EVER!!!! Love how you did the sand....so awesome.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home