Friday, September 24, 2010

In The Arms Of An Angel

Over at Let's Scrap they are having a special challenge for the month of September.  We were given a Julie Bonner sketch to use for a layout and have a chance at a great prize.  Here is Julie's sketch



Here is the layout I did for it. 

The pictures are engagement pictures of my Son and his fiance.  Three weeks from today Jason will marry the love of his life Amy. He has had a crush on her since he was 10, started dating her at age 13 and now they are 22. I thank God for bringing this sweet Angel into his life. She is truly beautiful inside and out.


As many of you know Jason was paralyzed in a car accident 2 years ago. I believe that it was Amy’s love that helped him to keep such a positive attitude about the tragic turn his life took. She not only has been with him every step of the way but she has also been there to help and support me. If I had, had a daughter I can only hope that she would have been as amazing and loving as this young lady is.

I came across a quote the other night written by Lao-Tzu that says
“To love someone deeply gives you strength.
Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage.”

In there case I believe this is very true.
 
I hope you all have a great weekend and Happy Scrapping.

4 Comments:

At September 25, 2010 at 7:27 AM , Blogger D said...

What a beautiful layout! The pictures of Jason and Amy are awesome. I love the pearls you added around the pictures and the gorgeous sparkly flowers. Enjoy your weekend girl, try not to work to hard!

 
At September 25, 2010 at 1:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

What a great LO Betty Anne! That quote just grought me to tears...............

Jason and you are truly blessed with Amy, I can't wait to see some wedding pics, LOL

 
At September 26, 2010 at 2:27 PM , Blogger Stacy H-W said...

You really are blessed with Amy in both of your lives. I'm like Debby and got teary when I read the quote - it is just so perfect. I love your layout. That Julie Bonner sketch is fun. I have been meaning to do it. I printed it out and everything (I even printed out the pictures I wanted to use just haven't made the time yet.

 
At September 29, 2010 at 7:14 AM , Blogger sa_homespun / Michelle van Wyk said...

Beautiful layout Betty.. wow, you sure rocked this sketch. I just love the photos you used too.. it came out beautiful

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home