Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cosmo Cricket Card

     Hi all, I am finally feeling better from my tooth problem but seem to have got far behind on my scrapping.  On Friday I am doing my first Design Team Challenge over at Let's Scrap and I still don't have my layout done for it.  I'm also helping out with the Stag and Doe for my Son Jason and his bride-to-be Amy which happens on Saturday.  So I am a bit stressed at the moment.  Hopefully once both those events happen I will have a chance to get caught up on my Scrapping and breath a little easier.
     I did make a card from Kimmy's sketch at Let's Scrap.  They are also having a Cosmo Cricket Contest in the group so to kill two birds with one stone I used the Cosmo paper for the card.  Here is Kimmy's Sketch.



and here is my card


      I have been wanting to do the Tea Bag Folding technique for a long time but was having trouble finding paper that had a repeat pattern.  Cosmo Crickets's Delovey line was perfect for it. 
     Well I have to get back to my challenge layout.  Hope you are all having a great week and Happy Scrapping.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At August 19, 2010 at 9:07 AM , Blogger Kristie said...

That tea bag folding technique is incredible!!! You created a beautiful card~

Good luck in the CC contest!!!

 
At August 20, 2010 at 8:07 AM , Blogger D said...

I love your tea bag flowers!!!!!!! Where did you learn that? I so want to try it :) I'm sure Saturday will be perfect since you are organizing it. Can't wait to see some pictures.

 
At August 22, 2010 at 7:09 AM , Blogger Chelsea said...

Tea Bag Folding?! Oh wow! That is so pretty and so unique. Love the paper you've chosen! A beautiful card.
Luv,
Chelsea

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home