Sunday, August 22, 2010

Great Time At Stag and Doe

I have been really busy this week and only have time for a quick post but I  wanted to share a couple of picture with my family and friends that were taken last night at my Son Jason's Stag and Doe. 

Jason and Amy make such a beautiful couple and in 8 short weeks they will become man and wife.






and here is my oldest Son Andrew and his beautiful girlfriend Katie. 



I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend and I hope to have a big post tomorrow showing you the layout I did for my first challenge on Let's Scrap.  Until then Happy Scrapping.                                             

6 Comments:

At August 22, 2010 at 8:01 PM , Blogger Bettyann said...

Congrats on your son's upcoming wedding...take care..

 
At August 23, 2010 at 6:50 AM , Blogger Kristie said...

Super SWEEEEEEET photos! Love getting to see them and canNOT wait for the wedding photos. So happy for them and for you~ He is truly an inspiration and so is she!

 
At August 23, 2010 at 5:27 PM , Blogger Betty Anne said...

Thank you both so much.

 
At August 24, 2010 at 8:17 AM , Blogger Stacy H-W said...

Such great photos! I think it is very exciting that they will be married in such a short time!! Congrats to them both and to you for getting to add new daughter to your family. Hugs, Stacy

 
At August 25, 2010 at 6:58 AM , Blogger Chelsea said...

Such beautiful photos! Always love to see pictures of your wonderful family.
Luv,
Chelsea

 
At August 25, 2010 at 10:35 AM , Blogger Betty Anne said...

Thank you all for your sweet comments, they mean so much to me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home