Monday, January 10, 2011

Lots of Scrapping Going On

     I'm busily putting the finishing touches on the Let's Scrap Hoppy New Year Blog Hop starting this Friday, Jan. 14th.  There are lots of great challenges and prizes and I'm am so excited to get it started.  But I thought I would take a moment to share my layout from this weeks sketch.
    Let's Scrap had a special contest going on.  Members were asked to send in their favorite layout or card that they didn't use a Let's Scrap sketch for. Then the design team picked their favorties and Cheri made a sketch for the winners layout and that is what we will be using for our sketch challenges over the next few weeks.
    The first place winner was my good friend Michelle from Homespun Scrapbooking.  Here was her prize winning layout.

Isn't it amazing.  Here is the sketch Cheri made for it.



     This is my take on the sketch.  The title is from the Celine Dion song, "Because You Loved Me" that Jason and Amy danced their first dance to.

     I have some other layouts I did this week but they will have to wait until my next post because I have to get back to finishing my layout for my challenge at the blog hop.  I hope you are having a fantastic weekend and Happy Scrapping.

7 Comments:

At January 9, 2011 at 9:51 AM , Blogger Jessica Navarro said...

Blog hop sounds super fun! Can't wait for some new inspiration. ;) Your layout is just gorgeous, I know I posted on LS blog but I really do love the heart borders. How did you create them? If you don't mind sharing.

 
At January 9, 2011 at 1:54 PM , Blogger Bettyann said...

love your take on the sketch..lovely couple

 
At January 9, 2011 at 3:34 PM , Blogger La Vikinga said...

Beautiful LO!

I'm also eager for the bloghop to strt...

La Vikinga / Charlotta

 
At January 10, 2011 at 12:02 PM , Blogger Stacy H-W said...

You have so many great pictures to scrap from the wedding! Your layouts are gorgeous!! And Michelle's is amazing too!!

 
At January 10, 2011 at 10:31 PM , Blogger 2amscrapper said...

What a fabulous idea for using sketches. And I love your layout. Thanks for visiting my blog!

 
At January 11, 2011 at 2:51 PM , Blogger D said...

It is an awesome sketch!!! Your wedding layout looks so gorgeous. Are you making a scrapbook for them or keeping it?

 
At January 13, 2011 at 5:39 AM , Blogger Anel said...

I love what you did with the sketch and am nuts about the photos. I hope that those two have a fairytale life together ... having survived what they have been through they deserve all the happiness in the world.
Looking forward to hopping along, finally have the energy for scrapping after time off sleeping as much as possible.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home