Friday, February 4, 2011

Father Daughter Dance

     With the blog hop still going on over at Let's Scrap and my new duties as an administrator in the group I have been so busy that I haven't had much time to visit all my blogging friends or to make blog posts.  I had some time tonight so I thought I would share a layout with you before heading off to see what you have all been up to.
      In January Julie Bonner supplied us with a wonderful sketch and prize over at Let's Scrap.  So I  decided to use the sketch to make a layout of my new daughter-in-law and her father dancing at the wedding.  I was really pleased with how it turned out. If you want a closer look at it, just click on the picture and it will enlarge for you.



     I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and Happy Scrapping.

5 Comments:

At February 4, 2011 at 8:40 PM , Blogger Cori Kozak said...

Gorgeous layout! I love the bits of silver in your paper! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!

 
At February 4, 2011 at 10:12 PM , Blogger 2amscrapper said...

I love the squares above and below those precious photos.

 
At February 5, 2011 at 6:08 AM , Blogger Alma Carter : Emsige Biene said...

Beautiful LO in which you captured a very precious few minutes!

My blogspot: www.emsigebiene.blogspot.com

 
At February 12, 2011 at 9:56 PM , Blogger Stacy H-W said...

Wow Betty Anne, this is lovely!! What a great take on that awesome sketch! I have that paper too!! It really looks great with those pictures of your daughter in law and her dad.
Sorry I haven't been able to join in on the blog hop this time...between surgeries, sick kids and now a cold for me...it has just been a little crazy at my house. I'm sure it has been going fabulously even without me! ha Hugs, Stacy H-W

 
At February 18, 2011 at 2:26 PM , Blogger Minta's Creations said...

Beautiful layout!
Just became a new follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
Minta
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home