Friday, January 21, 2011

Jacob's Hat's

If your looking for my Let's Scrap Blog Hop Post you can find it here.

     Sorry I haven't updated for a bit, I have been really busy greeting new members to Let's scrap, commenting on all the fantastic layouts and cards being posted for the blog hop, taking part in discussions and voting on the new Design Team. I am so thrilled at how well the hop is going. When I decided back in November to organize it I had no idea how well it would be received.  Way to go Let's Scrap members (old and new) and the members of the Design team who are helping to make it such a success.  If you haven't yet joined us you still have lots of time because it doesn't end until February 14th. So hop on over to Let's Scrap and check it out.
     I thought I would share with you a layout I did a couple of weeks ago using a Let's Scrap sketch.  The pictures are of my Grandson and all the hats he loves playing with.  I had picked up a couple of hats at the dollar store and he had such fun with them that I started watching for them at garage sales, on sale at store or any where else I could find different ones that I thought he would like. He has such a great time trying them all on when ever he comes to visit and you never know which one he will decide is his favorite of the day.  So I thought I would try to capture him in a variety of the hats for a layout and here it is.

     I'm working on a couple of layouts for the blog hop and hopefully I'll get a chance to share them with you soon.  I hope all of you have a fantastic weekend and Happy Scrapping.

5 Comments:

At January 22, 2011 at 12:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Great capture of fun! Love it! Have a great and (hopefully) scrappy weekend!

 
At January 22, 2011 at 6:37 PM , Blogger Carolina said...

Love how you scrapped all these pictures in one page, the LO looks great!

 
At January 22, 2011 at 6:48 PM , Blogger stampinglyn said...

Jacob is adorable in all of those hats! Just a great layout Betty Anne!

 
At January 25, 2011 at 5:49 PM , Blogger Stacy H-W said...

That little Jacob is so awesomely adorable in all those hats!! What a great idea for your layout pages! They turned out really wonderful.
I'm glad the blog hop is going well. I sure wish I was able to participate....maybe in a week or so...
Thanks so much for the sweet comments on my blog Betty Anne! Your kindness is noticed and appreciated! XO Hugs!!

 
At January 26, 2011 at 4:28 PM , Blogger D said...

I bet LS is keeping you hopping! That is adorable that Jacob's parents put so many cute and funny hats on him. Soooo cute!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home