Sunday, May 6, 2012

Our Little Man

    We over at Let's Scrap don't like to do anything small so instead of just having a one day NSD celebration yesterday we are putting on a month of Challenges and games. Because we have close to 4000 members from all over the world we decided to call it (Inter)National Scrapbooking Month (INSM).
    I finally got a chance to do a bit of scrapping so I made this layout for Judy Rakes, INSM challenge.  Judy is one of our wonderful Design Team Members and her challenge was to do a layout using 5 photos and 5 patterned papers.

Here is my layout

    The photos are of my Grandson Colton and were taken last month in celebration of his turning 6 months old.  Colton loves to laugh and smile so its easy to get great pictures of him.  I think he is just too cute in his hat and outfit.
     I am way behind on all the INSM challenges so I better get back to scrapping.  I hope you had a great NSD yesturday and got time to do some scrapping too.

2 Comments:

At June 26, 2012 at 9:29 AM , Blogger Kay Wallace said...

Not sure what is is about little ones and hats, but they look so darn cute in them! Your precious grandson is no exception! Wonderful layout, Betty Anne!

 
At August 3, 2012 at 4:12 PM , Blogger Dana Tatar said...

Great 2-pager! The photos are just adorable. I love your embellie clusters in the corners and the little foot prints are too cute. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home