Monday, February 22, 2010

The Baby Express




Here is another layout I did of my precious Grandson Jacob. This one is done in a train theme. The doors of the train can be opened so you can see mini pictures of him. I put the pages in page protectors but I used an exacto knife to cut openings where the train doors and his name/age are so that they could still be opened if someone was looking through the album. I used cotton baton for the smoke coming out of the train engine and train brads in the title. I just love his little smile and his beautiful blue eyes.
Hope you like the layout.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At February 23, 2010 at 10:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the pictures inside the train!!!!

 
At February 23, 2010 at 11:05 AM , Blogger Karen Moore said...

What a cutie! Aren't grandchildren GRAND?!Your layouts are wonderful and I love the windows that open with pictures of him inside. Some day he'll love looking at them with Grandma.

 
At March 18, 2010 at 8:24 PM , Blogger Betty Anne said...

Thank you so much. I really had a lot of fun making this layout.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home