Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Let's Scrap Blog Hop Was A Tremendous Success

I know you must be wondering where I've been.  I have been so busy with the  Let's Scrap Hoppy New Year Blog Hop that I haven't even had time to  make posts in here or visit my many friend blogs.  The hop was a tremendous success.  We had 138 new members join us over at Let's Scrap and there were over 1000 layouts and cards posted in our gallery.  I am a huge fan of showing my love for the members projects  so a lot of my time was spent leaving comments for very everyone and also answering lots of questions.  The rest of the time I was busy trying to complete all 15 of the challenges given to us  by all the blog hosts.  I was amazed at the talent and creativity on all the layouts and cards that were uploaded to our gallery.  Hopefully now that things are settling down a bit, I will have a chance to share some of the layouts and cards I made during the hop.

I also want to announce the winner of my Blog Hop Challenge.  It was SCRAPPIN ANNIE.  I hope that you will enjoy all the goodies I will be sending your way. 

3 Comments:

At February 17, 2011 at 4:44 AM , Blogger Carolina said...

Good to see you're back to blogging! I know how much you worked on the blog hop and you must be exhausted!!!!

 
At February 17, 2011 at 7:32 AM , Blogger D said...

Sounds like a HUGE success!!! Way to go Betty!!!! You worked so hard to make it perfect!

 
At February 17, 2011 at 1:07 PM , Blogger Scrappin' Annie said...

Thank you Betty Anne - the blog hop was wonderful and it must have been gratifying for you to see the fantastic response. And I am sure I will love my goodies especially all those stamps... looking forward to the postie already...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home