Monday, March 14, 2011

Happiness

Today I posted the second Let's Scrap Our Stash Challenge over at Let's Scrap.  I am so thrilled with all the interest the members are showing in the group and the challenges. 
For this weeks challenge you have to use at least 5 brads, 3 patterned papers and 3 different stamps.  Here is the example I posted for them.
For this layout I used 14 brads, they are tiny but they were used in all the flowers and the two metal pieces on the last picture.  I used 4 different patterned papers, they are the yellow polka dot paper for the title, brown polka dot paper behind the pictures on the first page, yellow patterned paper on both pages (it is quite light but it is pp) and the green pp on the second page.  I then went crazy with stamps and used a total of 10 different stamps. Everything I used were Close to My Heart products.
I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for the challenge.   If your interested in joining in on the challenges you can find out all about them buy joining me at Let's Scrap.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home