Wednesday, March 23, 2011

With This Ring I Thee Wed

Here is this weeks sketch over at Let's Scrap.


I have already given the kids the wedding album I was working on for them but didn't get as many layouts done for it as I had wanted to. So I am going to do a few more pages for them before I start making an album for me to keep.  Here is the layout I made with this weeks sketch. I'm not real thrilled with the flowers I used on it so may look for others that I like better and then switch them. 


I hope you are all having a great week and happy scrapping.

5 Comments:

At March 23, 2011 at 6:00 PM , Blogger Jessica Navarro said...

Nice layout! I really like the bling and the butterfly. So sweet of you to make them an album first!

 
At March 23, 2011 at 7:36 PM , Blogger 2amscrapper said...

another great two pager!

 
At March 23, 2011 at 9:05 PM , Blogger Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Hi Betty Anne!! It is nice to hear from you! Tq for your comment, I am all fit again. These pages are already great with beautiful colors, dear!! I certainly love the sweet colors of pink and yellow for the blooms :))) Hugs.

 
At March 24, 2011 at 1:09 PM , Blogger D said...

Beautiful layout Betty. I love your metallic pearls. Are they Prima? What did they say when you gave them the album? I bet they were in love with it!

 
At March 29, 2011 at 6:35 AM , Blogger gracescraps@gmail.com said...

This is a stunning wedding LO, Betty Anne!

I just wanted you to know I have a blog award for you on my blog! Check it out!

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home