Tuesday, April 19, 2011

How My Grandbabies Grow



We are expecting 2 new grandbabies this year.  My oldest son Andrew, his (common law) wife Katie and big brother Jacob are expecting a little girl in June and we found out today that my youngest son Jason and his wife Amy are expecting a little boy in September.  I can't wait for these little bundles of joy to arrive so I can start spoiling them.
Sorry I haven't updated my blog lately but I had some back problems the first part of the month that made scrapping or working on the computer near impossible.  I finally got that settles down and then took the flu.  So really haven't felt up to scrapping.  I also have been very busy helping out on Let's Scrap, preparing to pick the new Design Team Members and also working on arrangements for a month long National Scrapbooking Day celebration. Hopefully I will get a chance to do some scrapping soon.
I hope you are all enjoying your week and Happy Scrapping.

10 Comments:

At April 19, 2011 at 6:21 PM , Blogger Carolina said...

That's a sweet photo, Betty Anne! What a blessing!

 
At April 19, 2011 at 6:49 PM , Blogger Bettyann said...

oh that is wonderful...congrats to all the couples...glad you are feeling better..

 
At April 20, 2011 at 12:07 AM , Blogger Vintageandjournals said...

Congrats to you and the young couples!
Glad you feel better!
I hope to see you around soon again,
HUGS

 
At April 20, 2011 at 3:36 PM , Blogger Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Hi Betty Anne!! Congratulations to you and the couples :) I hope you are well there.. I have not been scrapping as much as I used to these couple of weeks too.. Just keep in touch yeah!! Take care, my friend!! xoxo.

 
At April 21, 2011 at 9:24 AM , Blogger Rene Sharp said...

Excing about the new grand-babies!!! Hope you are feeling better! Have a great Easter weekend.

 
At April 22, 2011 at 6:33 PM , Blogger Kay Wallace said...

Grandchildren are one of the most gracious blessings from above! Congratulations to you all! Wonderful photo of the two mothers!

 
At April 23, 2011 at 12:22 PM , Blogger Bev said...

Sweet pic Betty Anne. There is something for you over at my blog! XXX

 
At April 23, 2011 at 3:38 PM , Blogger gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Congratulations on the new grandbabies to be! Have a blessed Easter!

 
At April 24, 2011 at 11:43 PM , Blogger Roulien Stahnke said...

That is such a sweet photo, Betty!! Hope your feeling better now, and that you had a wonderful Easter weekend with your family! Hugs,
R

 
At April 26, 2011 at 8:24 AM , Blogger D said...

Sorry you been sick and in pain girl :( Hope you are feeling better. Love this picture of your "grandbabies".

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home